ILC grants – how to measure and report the social impact of your application
Measuring, reporting and communicating social impact is an increasing expectation of funding organisation such as the NDIS.
If you are considering applying for one of the NDIS Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) grants then considering how you will demonstrate social impact to the funding body will be a critical component of your application.
Within the recent release of the next round of NDIS ILC grants there are three programs available:
- Individual Capacity Building for people with a disability
Project examples could include peer led engagement projects or plan management.
- Organisational Capacity Building
Project examples could include workshops, systems development, understanding your data or research pieces to better deliver the NDIS for your community.
- Project examples could include removing identified access barriers for people with a disability to the Health Sector
- Project examples could include initiatives to improve the employability of people with a disability
For more information on the ILC Grants, you can visit the NDIS website.
Social Impact Institute provides a range of advisory services and products that can help you design, delivery, measure and report an industry leading program.
- Impact Framework & Reporting – Build your Social Impact Model to help frame your grant proposal. We can help you build your social impact model, adjust the design of your program or service models, identify which data to collect and how, select the right technology and develop the accountability frameworks to give your impact model momentum.
- Research, Data and Forecasting – Providing the tools and information to support your evidence based decision making. Research and data analysis delivers the insights you need to make better decisions, to build better programs and importantly to be able to understand and report your data. Social Impact Institute specialises in research and data for the social sector.
- DataView – Data Visualisation to help you understand your target community and increase your impact. Our proprietary tool, DataView, blends a range of data sets including demographic information and can be overlayed with your own datasets to deliver unique insights you often can see without visualisation in real time.
- Social Sector Hub - Bringing your staff and networks together online. Social Sector Hub brings the social sector together to share information and resources. Collaborate with others to benefit your clients.
Would our expert guidance help you plan and deliver your ILC Project? Contact us for a free and confidential discussion or call David Jack, CEO Social Impact Institute on 0409 000 349.
Check out the website to see more about who we are and what we do.
CEO, Social Impact Institute
Share this page