Impact framework & reporting
Not for profits are increasingly focusing on offering services designed to deliver outcomes and impact. Impact is an interesting term that considers the way a program or an intervention influences the beneficiaries 'whole of life' experience. Impact may be described as:
- positive change
- difference or benefit
- contribution to well-being
- influence on future
Measuring social impact will provide data and information of significant interest to donors, funders, consumers and beneficiaries. Not for profit Boards and executive teams value a tailored social impact measurement framework for its ability to inform strategic decisions, planning, messaging and reporting.
Our ability to measure impact enables an organisation to:
- be reassured it is expending its resources and funds on the right things
- refocus and/or further develop existing programs to be more successful
- have a framework against which to develop and measure new and innovative programs
- maximise opportunities and expenditure
- attract impact investment funding
- build the relationship with consumers and continue to improve services
We can help you build your social impact model, adjust your program and service models to be more effective in achieving impact, identify which data to collect and how, select the right technology and develop the accountability frameworks to give your impact model momentum.
- Build your social impact model
- Align your programs and services to the impact model
- Identify data to collect
- Select technology solutions to support your impact model
- Utilise impact model to achieve accountability
- Reporting impact to key stakeholders
WANT TO INCREASE YOUR IMPACT?
We collaborate with you to find creative solutions to complex problems. We are best known for tailoring the right approach that fits with your mission and values. Then partnering through implementation to complement your team with our expertise.